Sunday, October 10, 2010

PROCRASTINATION......dont we all do it!

I really have no idea what to write right now! I am so bored. And I actually just remembered that I had to write on my blog.

Ever have those days where the morning was really productive and then the afternoon just........nothing happens! And you really had intentions to be really productive the WHOLE day but after the morning you just couldn't do it anymore. Its not like you wanted to have the afternoon be a total dud, but you just happened to get to watching trailers on youtube and oh you decided to go and eat at a mexican restaurant for....just 2 HOURS!!! "But the morning was productive," you tell yourself.

Then the end of the day comes and you realize that you can talk about the morning all you want but in the end you have to face the facts..........

YOU DID NOT READ ANYTHING OF THE 60 PAGES YOU HAD TO READ FOR WORLD CIVILIZATIONS.....EVEN THOUGH YOU KNEW YOU WOULD HAVE NO OTHER TIME TO READ IT BEFORE THE CLASS ON TUESDAY!!!! FAIL!!!!!

(well, I guess I figured out what to write on)

No comments:

Post a Comment