Sunday, October 31, 2010

Crunch Time!!!

As we are nearing the end of the school year I realize that I have like 4 or 5 projects that are no where even near done!!! Some I haven't even started on. So, now my brain is in like overload drive and trying to figure out when I can do any of these things. Like today after taking a shower, I am going to go chain myself to one of the desks in the library and get my annotated bibliography done for World Civ. This helps me to free up next sunday to go and do community service for my ASL (American Sign Language) class. Oh, as well as I have to start thinking of something to do for my ASL presentation. Which in my head it seems impossible to talk for 5 minutes in ASL when I have only taken 1 semester of it. But apparently other people have already done it, so can I!

And really getting all this work done is a matter of not making it bigger than it is and deciding not to watch the new movie that my roommate brought with her after break. It is also not getting the mind set that this is too big for me and not getting myself overwhelmed and feeling like I have taken on more than I can handle! I guess the point I am trying to make is.....that as long as I stay positive and don't over think this situation, then I can get this done in no time at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment