Friday, September 17, 2010

Sometimes I get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter. 
~Ansel Adams~

This past week I was told to make a web page for one of my assignments. I decided to make it my collection of photography pictures that I love. Like I put a few pictures of the ocean, because I am obsessed with surfing and the ocean. There were a few pics of lightening, orcas, scuba diving, and sunsets. I plan to add to the site as I find new pictures.

Taking a photograph can say alot about any subject. You know the saying "a picture says a thousand words".....well that is really true. I mean what happens when you snap a picture of a sunset or lightening and you post it to the world. You can say so many things with just that picture. You can say, "Isnt this amazing!" Or you can say, "This it so scary, but so cool."

Let your pictures tell a story and in time you will have the story of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment